Friday, June 6, 2008

MIDNIGHT BLOGGING!

So im bored. I'd sleep but im not tired, its past midnight theres nothing to do, I guess I'll start by saying good morning! So let me tell you about my day if anyone reads my blog and actually cares... ok so heads up to all of you I went to the doctor today, Ive been having on and off stomache aches and we went to see what it was. So its not cancer! Thank goodness! but on the down side I have to take a blood test because I might have an ulser. Apparantly ive never had a blood test ever in my life so hopefully I test negative for everything, because positive means I have an ulsar! so that was my day... So people are like omg im so sorry, yea me too, im more worried about the blood test because i hate needles!. Well for one thing its good to see people actually care! What a shock! well im gonna try to find something to make me tired... Goodnight! or should I say good morning!... I'm out!

No comments: