Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Midnight blogging 2.

Technically its not midnight but oh well. OK so how many people stay up this late or later or at least close to this time? if you do what do you do all night? I'd sleep but I'm not tired so that's why I do these pointless blog post that no one reads.... so me and delanie are starting lip singing again, our last video I already posted. this was Mr lonely and it totally sucked! and now we cant decide on a song to do, so that's what Ive been planning all summer, lame huh? yea i definitely need more friends to hang out with, delanie is the only one i hang out with but she has other friends to. oh and by the way my neighbors hate me so that's why I have no friends besides delanie, yea so that sucks and that's why my summer sucks so far, I need something better to do than writing blog posts no one reads!

2 comments:

Pardue Family said...

AMANDA...keep posting..I read them!!! Are you coming tonight...pizza for the 8th graders...come on....!!!!

Did you have your blood test yet? Any ulcer action???

Amanda Pirot said...

yea i had the blood test and i dont have an ulcer (thank goodness) but they said I might be allergic to milk? he said if I havent been drinking milk for a while then suddlenly started my stomache isnt used to it. So i think thats what it was...