Thursday, June 12, 2008

Midnight blogging 3

well idk what to say so this is gonna be kinda random :).. idk why but i was thinking about this, you know how some people give you hugs but other people just give you like a high five or handshake or something lame!? haha jk but anyway it seems like (for me at least) the people who give me high fives always end up doing some akward high five handshake hug thing. I just thought that was weird and kinda funny lol but anyway haha... ok so I went out to icecream with Catie today that was fun and so was youth group but then again it always is. Except for the fact that this was my last day of JH and im leaving my leaders thats sad :(... um what else is there to say... Well im gonna go on facebook... I think everyone should get a facebook or aim or something because I need people to talk to! Not just at night but all day too!... well ive ran out of random things to say and im bored so adios!

No comments: