Friday, June 20, 2008

Got a lot on my mind, need someone to talk to..

It seems like ever since my 14th birthday Im sad or depressed almost all the time! Theres too much drama even when school got out so that sucks, and on top of that the friends that I do hang out with are turning into huge jerks! Even my own best friend! At the beach yesterday its like she did everything possible to make me mad I just can't explain it, and plus everytime I do make a comment about something she says or does to me that hurts my feelings(especially in front of other people) she says something like well you do the same thing or something to just make it sound like its my fault and that just makes me feel worse. And since we were at the beach I didnt want to show my feelings , I guess?, I dont really know how to word it, but in the car ride back and at my house I couldnt stop thinking about it! and I went home and literally start crying, which is what I wouldve done but like I said i was trying to hide my feelings, I guess my point is I try to hide my feelings all the time and i always seem depressed but I dont wanna hide my feelings anymore and I just need someone to talk to...

3 comments:

INZANE said...

well ill definatly pray 4 u amanda. im sorry bout that... u can talk to me if u want to lol. cuz i used to have that same problem i think. well not exactly but i went through an "emo" phase as people i know would call it haha. um basically what helped me was just seriously makin it right with my friends and God. it was hard and took a while i think but it definitely helped alot! so i think u should fo sho pray about it and explain to delanie or whoever how this stuff really makes u feel... and of course pray ALOT! lol cuz our relationship with God should be the #1 thing in our lives 24/7! haha k well if u have any other questions ill try to help best i can and ill be prayin 4 u. luv ya! :D

Amanda Pirot said...

Thanks Austen :)

INZANE said...

yw =]