Friday, July 18, 2008

Need Prayer...

I know its late but I cant sleep and i have to write this while its on my mind... I'm having major friend problems, I have a friend that criticizes me a lot and mostly in front of people so everyone starts talking about it when im standing right there, I really can't stand it and I've told them that they do this and they just say I get mad too easy and go on and on about that which makes it worse, I dont try to get mad or sad that easy but it just happens and obviously(like ive said in other posts) i dont act mad or sad when im around other people, just when im alone.. I really wish I wasnt friends with them anymore but I just can't do that, I cant explain why but its just not an option.. anyways sorry i sound depressed all the time(well some people say that) but im just going thru way too much, please just pray for me I really need it, this doesnt look like its getting any better

No comments: